Come check out the San Diego Made Factory at our Second Saturday Market!
The Factory will be open to the public from 2-6 p.m. in conjunction with the Barrio Art Crawl and our December 14 event will feature:
– A San Diego Made Pop-up Shop with 15+ Awesome, Local Makers
– Open Artist Studios – come see inside the amazing workshops of our Factory residents!
– Locally-made pastries by SPLIT Bakehouse
– Free San Diego Made Photo booth
– Factory tours, music, and games
– Cocktails by Uncle Ed’s DMN GOOD Vodka
– Tacos by Dos Tierras
– A donation bar with local beer proceeds benefiting the Factory!
– Interactive Podcast room where you can record a story you have never told anyone.
– Watch a fun film in the conference room!