Come check out the San Diego Made Factory at our Second Saturday Market!
The Factory will be open to the public from 2-6 p.m. in conjunction with the Barrio Art Crawl and our February 8 event will feature:
– A San Diego Made Pop-up Shop with 15+ Awesome, Local Makers
– A Gourmet Chocolate Making Workshop by Gourmet M Chocolates ($39)
– A Hand-Lettering in Procreate Technical Workshop with Delilah the Gemini
– Open Artist Studios – come see inside the amazing workshops of our Factory residents!
– Locally-made valentine’s day pastries by SPLIT Bakehouse
– Free San Diego Made Photo booth
– Factory tours, music, and games
– Love-themed cocktails by Uncle Ed’s DMN GOOD Vodka
– Tacos by Dos Tierras
– A donation bar with local beer proceeds benefiting the Factory!
– Interactive Podcast room where you can record a story you have never told anyone.
– Watch a fun film in the conference room!
After you stop in, you can check out the rest of the Barrio Art Crawl with amazing art galleries, breweries, and shops just steps away, like Alta Brewing Company, Bread & Salt, La Bodega Gallery, Border X Brewing, Simón Limón and SO. MUCH. MORE!
We’re so excited to share the Factory and our amazing neighborhood with you all!