The 2-hour class for $40.00 (prepay) or day of class for $45.00
Class #1 begins at 3:15 pm. Participants are asked to arrive on time
Class #2 begins at 5:15 pm.
Learn the relaxing craft of Needle Felting with Val Hebert, and practice self-care during the process! No experience necessary! In this 2-hour class you will learn how to create a solid shape from loose wool fiber with needle felting tools, how to turn your shape into something that looks real, how to add color, and even create a flower from repurposed wool to add to your sculpted cactus. Participants will be able to leave the class with a small finished fiber cactus in a pot! (Not suitable for youth under age 10 due to the sharpness of the needle felting needles. Youth must be accompanied by an adult)
Presale tickets available at: https://valsartstudio.squarespace.com/localclasses
After the workshop, you can enjoy the Second Saturday Market which will include:
– A San Diego Made Pop-up Shop with 15+ Awesome, Local Makers
– Open Artist Studios – come see inside the amazing workshops of our Factory residents!
– Locally-made pastries by SPLIT Bakehouse
– Free San Diego Made Photo booth
– Factory tours, music, and games
– Tacos by Dos Tierras
– Kombucha cocktails by Vida Kombucha
– A donation bar with local beer proceeds benefitting the Factory!
You can also check out the rest of the Barrio Art Crawl later in the evening with amazing art galleries, breweries, and shops just steps away, like Alta Brewing Company, Bread & Salt, La Bodega Gallery, Border X Brewing, Simón Limón and SO. MUCH. MORE!