Become a Vendor at First Thursday
Every First Thursday at the Lafayette Hotel from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Join San Diego Made at the Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows every First Thursday of the month from 6:30-9:30 p.m. for music, makers, workshops and libations! Each month will feature a creative workshop, a San Diego Made pop-up shop with 20+ local makers, drinks specials, and live music. The event is free and open to all ages!
If you're interested in participating as a vendor, please read the full sign-up instructions below.
1. Only San Diego Made members are allowed to participate as a vendor at the event and they must sign-up in advance
2. Sign up forms for the coming month open on the 1st of the current month (i.e. May's First Thursday sign-ups will open on April 1)
3. 20 members can sign up per month via the online forms below. First come, first served until spaces are full.
4. We will have 6 jewelry vendors and 14 general vendors with products from all other categories. Only use the appropriate form below when signing up. If 50% or more of your product consists of jewelry, you are considered to be a jewelry vendor.
5. Payment will be collected upon submitting your form to hold your space. There are no refunds and once your form and payment are submitted, your participation is confirmed.
6. Please scroll down for more information and vendor F.A.Q.'s
Jewelry Vendor Registration Form
Sorry. This form is no longer accepting new submissions.
General Vendor Registration Form
More Information for Vendors
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How many vendors will there be each month and how do I sign up?
There will be 20-22 vendors each month. Vendors sign up in advance via the forms above. Sign up forms for the coming month open on the 1st of the current month (i.e. May's First Thursday sign-ups will open on April 1.) More info and Instructions are above.
What if I'm interested in hosting a workshop at the event?
If you're interested in hosting a workshop at the event, you can contact us with your workshop idea at email@example.com. Be sure to include what the workshop will entail, how many people you can accommodate, what materials you will be using, etc. Also, include what you plan on charging for the workshop (presale and day of). Vendor fee for workshops is $50, and 10% of all presale tickets sold through our website.
How big is the booth space and what does it include?
Each vendor (except for the workshop vendor) will have a 6x6 booth space and are required to supply their own tables, chairs, extra lighting, and extension cords if needed. Please let us know if you need an outlet. Wall space is not likely as we cannot damage the hotel walls. We do suggest an extra light and battery operated, if possible.
When is setup and how do we go about loading?
How often can you participate?
What is the vendor fee and refund policy?
Once you are accepted, you will be asked to submit your vendor fee immediately which is $50 per month. Unfortunately, there are no refunds, so please only sign up for months that you can definitely participate in. If you would like to cancel your booth, you will need to arrange for a replacement and handle a payment exchange with that person (this person MUST be a San Diego Made member.) You will then need to inform us of who your replacement is. You can easily post your open booth up for grabs on the San Diego Made members group page!