Become a Vendor at First Thursday
Every First Thursday at the Lafayette Hotel from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Join San Diego Made at the Lafayette Hotel, Swim Club & Bungalows every First Thursday of the month from 6:30-9:30 p.m. for music, makers, workshops and libations!
Each month will feature a creative workshop, a San Diego Made pop-up shop with 20+ local makers, drinks specials, and live music. The event is free and open to all ages!
Only San Diego Made members are able to participate as a vendor at the event and they must sign-up in advance
- 35 members can sign up per month via Doodle.
- Only 24 of those who sign up will be accepted. You will be notified via email.
- The other 11 will be put on a waiting list. If a spot opens up, you will be contacted.
- Please only sign up for the months you can definitely attend to allow space for everyone to sign up.
- Once you are accepted, you will be asked to submit your vendor fee immediately ($40 per month). There are no refunds.
- Please use your Business Name and First Name when signing up in this format First Name/Business Name (i.e. Brittany/First & Ibis)
- Please scroll down for more information and vendor F.A.Q.'s
More Information for Vendors
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com
How many vendors will there be each month and how do I sign up?
Their will be 20-22 vendors each month. Vendors sign up in advance on Doodle. Instructions are above.
What if I'm interested in hosting a workshop at the event?
If you're interested in hosting a workshop at the event, you can contact us with your workshop idea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include what the workshop will entail, how many people you can accommodate, what materials you will be using, etc. Also include what you plan on charging for the workshop (presale and day of). Vendor fee for workshops is $40, and 25% of all presale tickets sold through our website.
How big is the booth space and what does it include?
Each vendor (except for the workshop vendor) will have a 6x6 booth space and are required to supply their own tables, chairs, extra lighting, and extension cords if needed. Please let us know if you need an outlet. Wall space is not likely as we cannot damage the hotel walls. We do suggest an extra light and battery operated, if possible.
When is setup and how do we go about loading?
How often can you participate?
What is the vendor fee and refund policy?
Once you are accepted, you will be asked to submit your vendor fee immediately which is $40 per month. Unfortunately there are no refunds, so please only sign up for months that you can definitely participate in.